Vehicle Manufacturing Year Verification Verify correct manufacturing year of any used Japanese car:
The Japan Inspection Organization (JIO) verify the correct manufacturing year of all Japanese Motor Vehicles including commercial vehicles, and issue “Age Verification Certificate” also called “AVC”. The age verification is very important before purchase a Japanese used car in Japan or anywhere in the world. Verify the correct age (manufacturing year) of car before purchasing, as in some cases seller tell buyer the car is newer than it actually is. Verify the age of the vehicle before purchase.
- JIO can verify exact and accurate manufacturing year of all Japanese cars.
- Also can verify manufacturing year for non-Japanese cars once registered in Japan and later exported to overseas countries.
- Inform chassis number (also called frame number or vin number) of car and JIO will verify the manufacturing year.
- Confirmation of correct manufacturing year will be sent by Email in PDF Format, within 5 working days after fee receiving date.
- If Hard Copy is required, separate Fedex shipping charges will apply.
Fee: The fee is Japanese Yen 10,000.- see currency exchange rate per car verification.
How to pay fee: Payment from overseas countries is accepted by (1) PayPal (2) Credit card (3) Bank transfer (wire transfer / telegraphic transfer). However payment within Japan is accepted by Bank transfer only.
- Name of Bank: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Name of Branch: Setagaya Branch
- Account No.5 8 3 9 6 3 0
- Account Name (Beneficiary): Japan Inspection Organization
- Bank Swift Code: S M B C J P J T
- Bank Address: 1-1-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005, Japan
For account detail in Japanese language see below:
Send inquiry for vehicle Manufacturing year verification