Vehicle Manufacturing Year Verification. Verify correct year of any used Japanese car
The Japan Inspection Organization (JIO) verify the correct manufacturing year of all Japanese Motor Vehicles including commercial vehicles, and issue “Age Verification Certificate” also called “AVC”. The age verification is very important before purchase a Japanese used car in Japan or anywhere in the world. Verify the correct age (manufacturing year) of car before purchasing, as in some cases seller tell buyer the car is newer than it actually is. Verify the age of the vehicle before purchase.
- JIO can verify exact and accurate manufacturing year of all Japanese cars.
- Also can verify manufacturing year for non-Japanese cars, if once registered in Japan and later exported to overseas countries.
- Inform chassis number (also called frame number or vin number) of car and JIO will verify the manufacturing year.
- Age verification certificate will be sent by Email/Fedex within 5 working days after fee receiving date.
Certificate by Email attachment (PDF format): Japanese Yen 20,000 (see currency exchange rate) per vehicle
Certificate Hard copy (by Fedex speed courier): Japanese Yen 25,000 (see currency exchange rate) per vehicle
How to pay fee: Payment is accepted by (1) Credit card (2) Paypal (3) Bank transfer (wire transfer / telegraphic transfer).
For fee payment by credit card, click credit card icon at below:
Accepted Credit cards: Visa card, Master card and JCB card
American Express card and Diners card are not accepted
For Bank transfer (wire transfer / TT) send the fee at following Japanese Bank Account:
- Name of Bank: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Name of Branch: Setagaya Branch
- Account No.5 8 3 9 6 3 0
- Account Name (Beneficiary): Japan Inspection Organization
- Bank Swift Code: S M B C J P J T
- Bank Address: 1-1-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005, Japan
For account detail in Japanese language see below:
Send inquiry for vehicle Manufacturing year verification