Every year thousand of vehicles/machineries are stolen in Japan. Most stolen vehicles/Machineries are illegally export to overseas countries. The National Police Agency (NPA) and the Customs Department in Japan are taking comprehensive measures to prevent theft of automobiles/machineries and the illegal export.
To support prevention of stolen vehicle/machinery export, Japan Inspection Organization (JIO) issue verification certificate for the vehicle/machinery with no stolen report in Japan. The certificate will show chassis number/serial number of vehicle/machinery and will be duly attested by Japan Anti Fraud Organization.
Fee: Japanese Yen 30,000 per certificate (currency exchange rate).
- Applicant will send scanned copy of below documents either by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax No. 03-5481-1660.
- (a) Application form.
- (b) Export Certificate (Yushutsu Masho) or equivalent document.
- Applicant will pay certificate fee Japanese Yen 30,000 by credit card or by Bank remittance.
- Examination of submitted document(s) and verification from relevant agencies/authorities will take 5-8 working days.
- Certificate will be issue after 5-8 working days and will be dispatch by speed courier to overseas address, and by Japan post or Takkyubin to a local address in Japan.
How to pay fee:
Fee is accepted by Secure Credit Card or by Bank transfer (wire transfer/telegraphic transfer).
Accepted Credit cards: Visa card, Master card, JCB card, American Express, Diners Card.
For fee payment by credit card, click credit card icon at below:
For Bank transfer (wire transfer / telegraphic transfer) send the fee at following Japanese Bank Account:
- Name of Bank: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Name of Branch: Setagaya Branch
- Account No.5 8 3 9 6 3 0
- Account Name (Beneficiary): Japan Inspection Organization
- Bank Swift Code: S M B C J P J T
- Bank Address: 1-1-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005, Japan
- ※ Bank remittance charges shall be paid by the applicant.
Send inquiry for Certificate of non-stolen verification